The team behind Xnovo Technology ApS represents more than 15 years of experience in synchrotron research. Below is a selection of key publications by the founders of Xnovo Technology ApS in collaboration with scientific colleagues in the field.
Research involving the GrainMapper3D™ software
- Grain boundary wetting correlated to the grain boundary properties: A laboratory-based multimodal X-ray tomography investigation, J. Sun et al., Scripta Materialia, vol. 163, p. 77 (2019).
- Integrated imaging in three dimensions: Providing a new lens on grain boundaries, particles, and their correlations in polycrystalline silicon, R. Keinan et al., Acta Materialia, vol. 148, p. 225 (2018)
- Microstructural evolution during sintering of copper particles studied by laboratory diffraction contrast tomography (LabDCT), S. A. McDonald et al, Sci. Rep., vol. 7, no. 1, p. 5251 (2017)
- Diffraction Contrast Tomography in the Laboratory – Applications and Future Directions, C. Holzner et al., Micros. Today, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 34–43 (2016)
- Non-destructive mapping of grain orientations in 3D by laboratory X-ray microscopy, S. A. McDonald et al., Sci. Rep., vol. 5 (2015)
- Tracking: a method for structural characterization of grains in powders or polycrystals, E.M. Lauridsen et al, J. Appl. Cryst. 34, 744-750 (2001)
- Three-dimensional maps of grain boundaries and the stress state of individual grains in polycrystals and powders, H.F. Poulsen et al, J. Appl. Cryst. 34, 751-756, (2001)
- X-ray diffraction contrast tomography: a novel technique for three-dimensional grain mapping of polycrystals. I. Direct beam case, W. Ludwig et al, J. Appl. Cryst. 41, 302-309, (2008)
- Three-dimensional grain mapping by x-ray diffraction contrast tomography and the use of Friedel pairs in diffraction data analysis, W. Ludwig et al, Rev. Sci. Inst., 80, 033905, (2009)
Interested in more scientific references? Let us know