The team behind Xnovo Technology ApS represents more than 15 years of experience in synchrotron research. Below is a selection of key publications by the founders of Xnovo Technology ApS in collaboration with scientific colleagues in the field.
Research involving the GrainMapper3D™ software
- 3D Crystal Orientation Mapping of Recrystallization in Severely Cold-rolled Pure Iron Using Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography, J. Sun et al., ISIJ International (2020), DOI: https://doi.org/10.2355/isijinternational.ISIJINT-2019-405
- Non-destructive three-dimensional crystallographic orientation analysis of olivine using laboratory diffraction contrast tomography, M. J. Pankhurst et al., Mineralogical Magazine, vol. 83(5), 705-711 (2019).
- PolyProc: A Modular Processing Pipeline for X-ray Diffraction Tomography, J. Kang et al., Integrating Materials and Manufacturing Innovation, vol. 8(3), 388-399 (2019)
- 3D grain reconstruction from laboratory diffraction contrast tomography, F. Bachmann et al., J. Appl. Cryst., vol. 52, 643-651 (2019)
- A Forward Modeling Approach to High-Reliability Grain Mapping by Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography (LabDCT), S. Niverty et al., JOM, vol. 71(8), 2695-2704 (2019)
- Non-destructive Characterization of Polycrystalline Materials in 3D by Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography, J. Oddershede et al., Integrating Materials and Manufacturing Innovation, vol. 8(2), 217-225 (2019)
- Grain boundary wetting correlated to the grain boundary properties: A laboratory-based multimodal X-ray tomography investigation, J. Sun et al., Scripta Materialia, vol. 163, 77-81 (2019)
- Integrated imaging in three dimensions: Providing a new lens on grain boundaries, particles, and their correlations in polycrystalline silicon, R. Keinan et al., Acta Materialia, vol. 148, 225-234 (2018)
- Microstructural evolution during sintering of copper particles studied by laboratory diffraction contrast tomography (LabDCT), S. A. McDonald et al, Sci. Rep., vol. 7(1), 5251 (2017)
- Diffraction Contrast Tomography in the Laboratory – Applications and Future Directions, C. Holzner et al., Micros. Today, vol. 24, no. 4, 34–43 (2016)
- Non-destructive mapping of grain orientations in 3D by laboratory X-ray microscopy, S. A. McDonald et al., Sci. Rep., vol. 5 , 14665 (2015)
- Tracking: a method for structural characterization of grains in powders or polycrystals, E.M. Lauridsen et al., J. Appl. Cryst. ,vol. 34, 744-750 (2001)
- Three-dimensional maps of grain boundaries and the stress state of individual grains in polycrystals and powders, H.F. Poulsen et al., J. Appl. Cryst., vol. 34, 751-756, (2001)
- X-ray diffraction contrast tomography: a novel technique for three-dimensional grain mapping of polycrystals. I. Direct beam case, W. Ludwig et al., J. Appl. Cryst., vol. 41, 302-309, (2008)
- Three-dimensional grain mapping by x-ray diffraction contrast tomography and the use of Friedel pairs in diffraction data analysis, W. Ludwig et al., Rev. Sci. Inst., vol. 80, 033905, (2009)
- Diffractive small angle X-ray scattering imaging for anisotropic structures, M. Kagias et al., Nature Communications, vol. 10, 5130 (2019).
Fast and quantitative 2D and 3D orientation mapping using Raman microscopy, O. Ilchenko et al., Nature Communications, vol. 10, 5555 (2019).
Interested in more scientific references? Let us know