The team behind Xnovo Technology ApS represents more than 15 years of experience in synchrotron research. Below is a selection of key publications by the founders of Xnovo Technology ApS in collaboration with scientific colleagues in the field.
Research involving the GrainMapper3D™ software
- 3D Crystal Orientation Mapping of Recrystallization in Severely Cold-rolled Pure Iron Using Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography, J. Sun et al., ISIJ International (2020), DOI: https://doi.org/10.2355/isijinternational.ISIJINT-2019-405
- Statistics and Reproducibility of Grain Morphologies and Crystallographic Orientations Mapped by Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography, J. Sun et al., IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. (2019), 580, 012046
- Integral mean curvature analysis of 3D grain growth: Linearity of dV/dt and mean grain volume, B.R. Patterson et al., IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. (2019), 580, 012020
- Non-destructive three-dimensional crystallographic orientation analysis of olivine using laboratory diffraction contrast tomography, M. J. Pankhurst et al., Mineralogical Magazine, vol. 83(5), 705-711 (2019).
- PolyProc: A Modular Processing Pipeline for X-ray Diffraction Tomography, J. Kang et al., Integrating Materials and Manufacturing Innovation, vol. 8(3), 388-399 (2019)
- 3D grain reconstruction from laboratory diffraction contrast tomography, F. Bachmann et al., J. Appl. Cryst., vol. 52, 643-651 (2019)
- A Forward Modeling Approach to High-Reliability Grain Mapping by Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography (LabDCT), S. Niverty et al., JOM, vol. 71(8), 2695-2704 (2019)
- Non-destructive Characterization of Polycrystalline Materials in 3D by Laboratory Diffraction Contrast Tomography, J. Oddershede et al., Integrating Materials and Manufacturing Innovation, vol. 8(2), 217-225 (2019)
- Grain boundary wetting correlated to the grain boundary properties: A laboratory-based multimodal X-ray tomography investigation, J. Sun et al., Scripta Materialia, vol. 163, 77-81 (2019)
- Integrated imaging in three dimensions: Providing a new lens on grain boundaries, particles, and their correlations in polycrystalline silicon, R. Keinan et al., Acta Materialia, vol. 148, 225-234 (2018)
- Microstructural evolution during sintering of copper particles studied by laboratory diffraction contrast tomography (LabDCT), S. A. McDonald et al, Sci. Rep., vol. 7(1), 5251 (2017)
- Diffraction Contrast Tomography in the Laboratory – Applications and Future Directions, C. Holzner et al., Micros. Today, vol. 24, no. 4, 34–43 (2016)
- Non-destructive mapping of grain orientations in 3D by laboratory X-ray microscopy, S. A. McDonald et al., Sci. Rep., vol. 5 , 14665 (2015)
- Three-dimensional grain mapping by x-ray diffraction contrast tomography and the use of Friedel pairs in diffraction data analysis, W. Ludwig et al., Rev. Sci. Inst., vol. 80, 033905, (2009)
- X-ray diffraction contrast tomography: a novel technique for three-dimensional grain mapping of polycrystals. I. Direct beam case, W. Ludwig et al., J. Appl. Cryst., vol. 41, 302-309, (2008)
- Three-dimensional maps of grain boundaries and the stress state of individual grains in polycrystals and powders, H.F. Poulsen et al., J. Appl. Cryst., vol. 34, 751-756, (2001)
- Tracking: a method for structural characterization of grains in powders or polycrystals, E.M. Lauridsen et al., J. Appl. Cryst. ,vol. 34, 744-750 (2001)
Fast and quantitative 2D and 3D orientation mapping using Raman microscopy, O. Ilchenko et al., Nature Communications, vol. 10, 5555 (2019).
- Diffractive small angle X-ray scattering imaging for anisotropic structures, M. Kagias et al., Nature Communications, vol. 10, 5130 (2019).
Interested in more scientific references? Let us know